14 December 2011We've been really busy lately.
Alot of you have requested the accounts feature, and we're almost finished with it. But apparently the bug that version 1.091 was supposed to squash did not work for everybody.
So we will be posting a new hotfix-release this week. We've got alot of good, detailed, reports on where the problem occurs but we've not yet succeeded to reproduce the bug on our hardware.
This version is a hotfix, but it contains alot of changes. Most of them are not visual - but nevertheless very important. It will upgrade your databases to one that supports accounts, budgets (and more neat, secret, stuff! :-)).
- Completely rewritten Core Data stack
- Added safe database migration wizard (no more timeouts on older devices!)
- Moved database from Documents folder to Library folder
- iCloud preparations (Completed implementation, but it needs further testing.)
- Accounts preparations (Database extended to support accounts)
- Budgets preparations (Database extended to support budgets)
- Import preparations (Support for iTunes document management)
Landscape financial analyzer v1 (Line chart, Pie chart, Bar chart and more!)Didnt make it in this version.
- Search: Totals (Shows separate sums of incomes/expenses)
- Intelligent sort in autocomplete (frequent expenses appear on top)
- Preparations for decorating categories with icons
Planned submit date: 2011-12-15
Actual submit date: 2011-12-18
Release date: 2011-12-21