- An Australian fellow (AppStore signature “PASRev”) commented on an translation bug when you delete categories. After further investigation, I can confirm that the bug “only” affects English, French and Portugese. The string in question is: “The category you are about to delete has X subcategories and Y transactions. These will also be deleted if you tap OK”.
- Added account management (adding, removing, editing, sorting – in Settings)
- Added account selection (in “New transaction”)
- Added transfer between accounts (in “New transaction”)
- Added possibility to set a default account (if you have multiple). If you only have one account, all transactions will be registered into that account by default.
Accounts are not mandatory, you will be able to use the app without the accounts feature.
- BUGFIX Fixed a bug with the recurring transactions.
The bug occurs when the recurring transactions are created/updated and is caused by the spinning progress view switching between calculating and creating transactions.
To be safe, we advice you not to create new recurring transactions until this version has been released.
- BUGFIX Fixed a bug with the recurring transactions. Some users reported of problems with duplicate transactions being generated.
- Major stability improvements
Planned submit date: 2012-01-03
Postponed submit date: 2012-02-19
Actual submit date: 2012-02-20
Release date: 2012-02-29